Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

Dear Readers of my Blog,
Since this is my first post, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Etienne and I am a German exchange student. My daily routine is pretty much the same every day. Going to school, sports and then do my homework. Although I am not a big fan of this routine I still enjoy it. Simply because this is the foundations for my future. A good   education is important for every job, and so I care a lot about my school. I always set new goals and have a strong work ethic to achieve them. My goal for this english class is to continue to improve upon my english language skills. Reading books in this class helps me in achieving this goal. Although I never was a big fan of reading, my english class at my school showed me that I enjoy reading novels such as "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep" by Philipp K. Dick.
I hope that you know a bit more about me now and enjoy my Blog!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen